Monday, July 21, 2008

Welcome to our blog!

A bunch of our friends have blogs and I must admit I am fascinated by and completely enjoy them.  Since David's accident he has become a power blogger on the national and local political blogs, our local boating community blog,  Mini Cooper blog forums and perhaps others I don't even know about .. :).   I know I enjoy seeing pictures and hearing stories that arrive via friends blogs.  So off on a new little adventure of blogging our very own blog we go!!  How 21st century of me.  :)      (See Andrew there is hope for me!!)

So at the onset we are inviting you to join in our Adventures of Two Newfs and Us! 
If you subscribe using the RSS Feed option each time we post new pictures or updates you will be informed via your email!

2 comments:

Darla said...

Hey Wendy and fam,
Cute photo, and I'm proud of you for doing a blog. I started one a few months ago, and it's a fun way to keep in contact with family and friends who you may not be able to see often.
I'll check back often!
Love,
Darla

Adventures With Two Newfs and Us! said...

Thank you!! It was you who were the final inspiration I need to start a blog!! I really love exploring yours and others too. But is was yours the other day that just made me think .. DO IT!!! :)

Enjoy Utah and the Stampin' Up Convention ... remember me when sock monkey arrives!!!

Love, Wendy